We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- 2 to 5years of experience as an Angular developer.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, and other web services used in the system
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent management skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Key Skills:Angular, AngularJS, Angular CLI, HTML and CSS, TypeScript, npm, RxJS, Git,Empathy
Kindly share CV to email@example.com