Role: Cloud AWS DevOps Engineer
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Primary Skills: AWS DynamoDB, kubernates, Cloudwatch, Application Security, Gateway, Amazon
Ec2, Docker, CLOUD FORMATION, SQS
Secondary Skills: Shell Scripting, Linux, MicroServices
● 2 to 5 years’ experience in AWS infrastructure design.
● DevOps environments / Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes).
● Strong knowledge of core AWS services (EC2, EBS, S3, Security Groups, Console), Amazon
Cloudwatch, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon API
Gateway, AWS CloudFormation and Amazon DynamoDB
● Strong knowledge with Micro Services, API Gateways and application integration
development and design
● Experience with CI/CD processes
● Good to have knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux) and networking fundamentals and
● Good to know anyone scripting language such as Shell scripting (or) Python
● As AWS/Devops Engineer, you will actively be participating in Conceptualize, architect and
build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment.
● Implement an AWS environment that is scalable, highly available, and secure
Share CV to Jobs@linkmycareer.com