Experience: 3+ yrs
- He/She is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- He/She will administer our social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to: -Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting -Development of brand awareness and online reputation -Content management (including website) -SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and generation of inbound traffic Cultivation of leads and sales – Reputation management
- He/She is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-6 Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Should have experience in writing proposals, decision making, proactive in nature.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in marketing or business
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in content writing would be added advantage.
Share your CV to email@example.com