ROLE: EXECUTIVE – PURCHASE and STORES
- Raise Purchase Orders through ERP/IT system.
- Procurement of material requirement as per MRP, ensure minimum inventory and zero shortages.
- Expedite with supplier to ensure on time delivery, correct quality & ensure acceptance of procured material by Quality Control.
- Documentation like Purchase Orders, Invoices of vendor, etc.
- Data compilation.
- Cost estimation / Value engineering to reduce material cost.
- Suggest New / Alternative source / Vendor development.
- Standardisation in consultation with Design to minimise Varity
- Supervise Stores functioning, ensure smooth working and guide subordinates in following functions:
a. Daily receipts of material; accordingly generate daily goods receipt report and prepare Receipt.
b. List out rejected material and proposed action to be taken.
- Issue material as per procedure
- Follow up with Q.A.; ensure receipt clearance, co-ordinate with Purchase.
- Develop & maintain proper material inventory, storage and preservation of material system.
- Responsible for correctness of stocks and documentation so as to ensure accurate inventory value.
- Initiate action for Non-moving parts for alternate use or dispositions in consultation with Design/Sales.
- Disposal of scrap in scrap yard and identified locations
- Maintain accurate material accounting system.
- Perpetual inventory checking & shelf-life checking
- Maintain 2 bin and N bin inventory
- Build competence of team members for superior performance.
- Maintain well-defined quality system across the department.
- Maintain & adhere QMS & procedures
JOB AUTHORITY: Commensurate with the responsibility.
Diploma in Mechanical engineering from reputed institute/Govt. Polytechnique
Knowledge of ERP system will be essential
At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in purchase and stores management
Knowledge of Sheet metal fabrication and/or related processes would be beneficial
Knowledge of MS Project would be an added advantage
Fluent in spoken & written local language and English is must
Kindly share CV to JObs@linkmhycareer.com