• Be a critical member of a small engineering team working on our new native iPhone and iPad
• Contribute to our native apps written in Objective-C
• Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
• Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Good Coder without any degree)
• 1-3 years of experience
• At least one working application in the App Store
• Advanced knowledge of Objective-C, and the iOS SDK.
• Advanced knowledge of Interface Builder and other Xcode development tools.
• Advanced knowledge of OS internals, threading and semaphores.
• Advanced knowledge of Cocoa Memory Management system.
• Person should have good experience in Mobile domain
• Having good experience in Java script framework/Ionic Framework/Angular JS/React native or flutter
• Having good experience in Cordova/Phone Gap
• Working with best practices and patterns such as: Single Page App development, Routing, Observables and Event Handling
• Experience in Responsive Development practices.
• Experience of validating mobile apps for hosting on Play Store/app store
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
CTC: As per industry standards.
Kindly share your CV with the details below: