Java Developer roles and responsibilities include designing, developing and managing Java EE application development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
2 – 3 Years
- Contribute in all phases of the development cycle
- Write well designed, unit-tested, efficient code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- B.E. or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience with Java 1.8, Spring frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security and ORM frameworks like Hibernate or JPA2.
- Good experience with Relational Databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle and SQL concepts. (Knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra an advantage)
- Object Oriented Designs and Analysis using design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, etc.)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience in developing web-based applications using any one of the popular web frameworks (JSF, Spring MVC, Wicket)
- Kindly share updated CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||Software Engineer|