Position: Mobile Technical Lead
Experience Level: 5 – 8 Years
Type: Full time
Office Location: Pune (but currently WFH)
- Hands on experience in both iOS and Android.
- Build and maintain high quality health care mobile applications with rich dynamic interfaces
- With strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- With strong knowledge and hands on experience on iOS SDK and Android SDK
- To integrate third-party libraries and APIs
- With experience in optimization application performance, handling push notifications, animations and location-based services etc.
- Help build and improve architecture to make the application scalable.
- Exposure of using Xamarin Studio (or Visual Studio with Xamarin Plugin) for cross platform applications is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Lead and motivate a team to achieve set goals.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience in iOS and Android SDK, XCode, Objective C, Swift, Xamarin Studio (or any cross-platform)
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML)
- Excellent knowledge with GIT/ SVN and strong understanding of source code control practices.
- Should have published multiple apps on App Store and deployed on Enterprise distribution channel
- Passion and commitment to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent organizational, task management, interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills
- Kindly share Resume to email@example.com
|Job Category||Mobile Technical Lead|