Android Skills – Exp: 4+ yrs
1. The candidate should have minimum 2- 3 years of experience in Android JAVA, KOTLIN, XML
2. Strong understanding of object-oriented principles and strong understanding of design patterns.
3. Proficient in Java with good knowledge of Threads and Collections Framework.
4. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screens.
5. Understanding of basic components of an Android application and their lifecycle.
6. Understanding of Android XML user interface layouts.
7. Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
8. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
9. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
10. Understanding of Git.
11. Knowledge of Gradle build system.
12. Knowledge or experience in creating apps using hybrid frameworks like React native would be a plus
1. Experience of working with Google Maps, location APIs, Recycler view, etc.
2. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
3. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
4. Knack for debugging, benchmarking and optimization.
5. Hands on experience with using at least one payment gateway
Share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Android Develoepr, Software Engineer|