Technical Architect (.NET)
- In-depth experience of .NET Core, C#.NET framework 4.5 and OO* concepts
- Strong experience in MVC
- Relevant experience in AngularJS
- Good understanding of relational data modelling concepts and comfortable with SQL databases – specifically *MS SQL Server*
- Experience working with AWS, Azure cloud
- Lead technically in design, coding and deployment end to end.
- Customer facing skills
Nice to have
- Experience / Exposure in chatbots (RASA, DailogFlow)
- Experience in Financial Domain
- Ensure the quality of all technical artefacts created by the Offshore Development Team.
- Be the Offshore domain expert to resolve technical issues locally wherever possible.
- Motivate the Offshore development team to optimise work output and skills growth.
- Provide the communication and tasking interface between the Offshore Development Team and the Client.
- Ensure the Offshore Team is fully engaged in the required tasks.
- Co-ordinate and load balance project tasks across the offshore development team.
- BE in (CS or IT) or B.Tech. (CS or IT) or Master of Computer Science (MCA or MCS)
- 12 – 15 years
- Share resume to Jobs@linkmycareer.com
|Job Category||Technical Architect (.NET)|