Position: Senior Mobile Apps Dev
Experience Level: 6+ Years
- We are looking for a Senior Mobile Apps Developer with hands on experience in both iOS and Android to join our Pune office for full time.
- To build and maintain high quality health care mobile applications with rich dynamic interfaces
- With strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- With strong knowledge and hands on experience on iOS SDK and Android SDK
- To integrate third-party libraries and APIs
- With experience in optimization application performance, handling push notifications, animations and location-based services etc.
- Exposure of using Xamarin forms (or knowledge of xaml) and Xamarin Studio (or Visual Studio with Xamarin Plugin) for cross platform applications is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience in iOS and Android SDK, XCode, Objective C, Swift, Xamarin Studio,
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML)
- Excellent knowledge with GIT/ SVN and strong understanding of source code control practices.
- Should have published 3 or more apps on App Store.
- Passion and commitment to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent organizational, task management, interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills.
Kindly share updated CV to the mail id Jobs@linkmycareer.com