Role & Skills
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest NodeJS based Front End Technologies like Stencil, Angular, React or Vue
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services, Spring Boot and Java technologies
- Ensure high performance applications which are secure and scalable
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, JS and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Responsible for leading design & development of micro-services built using Sprint-boot on Cloud.
- Integrate content feeds via API, JSON, XML, and RSS from both internal and external sources.
- Hands-on design & development experience on Cloud. Exposure to Pivotal Cloud Foundry will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. JUnit, Jest, Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Document application components for support and training materials for MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
Source: Software Development Engineer II